Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I am actually quite happy with how this project turned out. It isn't perfect, but the final outcome has far exceeded my expectations. The collar in particular proved to be the most difficult to figure out how to do. However, once I realized that adding a shadow was extremely helpful it started to look a bit more realistic. Overall, I think I did quite well considering the task that was at hand relative to my skills at photoshop.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

This project I consider to be my most successful. My proudest accomplishment is how I made the wards themselves. They were originally on a reusable shopping bag so I used the magic wand to select everything but the wards and then I deleted those images. Then I selected the wards and filled them with black so they wouldn't have the texture of a wicker shopping bag. What I found most difficult was trying to put everything together to make the whole finished image make sense. It is very easy for things to look out of place, especially for the creator.