Friday, September 27, 2013

   What I found to be the most successful about this project was the fact I was able to successfully apply the vanishing point filter to the words on the wall. This proved to be a great obstacle for me, but with the help of Mr. Cole I was able to overcome it. After I finished the project I realized that I forgot to mask out some of the words that spilled over the door way. This was solved with the combination of the clone stamp too, the dodge/burn tools, and finally I finished it off with the spot healing brush.

Monday, September 16, 2013

The main complaint I have with the outcome of this is that my henna tattoo is not blending at all. The main factor for this was time though because Photoshop and I don't always get along. This definitely could have been better but at least I didn't do the worst.