Wednesday, August 28, 2013

This project was for the most part pretty simple. Getting the frame in perspective though had to be the hardest part for me. Also, the fact my computer would freeze on me and not save properly didn't exactly help, but in the end I managed to work through it.
My follow up consists of some smoke which came in such a clear image that I didn't even have to adjust any levels to select it, and a lower quality image of a giant fish trying to swallow a diver. The diver I managed to get rid of in the image, but in retrospect that wasted a lot of time because he would have gotten cropped out anyways. Oops. Either way, I managed to incorporate both the perspective part of the project and the channel selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment