Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Alright Mr. Cole, I'll be the first to admit that this isn't some of my best work. When it comes to creating images from scratch I just don't know what to do. The live paint bucket was giving me problems with filling in the jeans, it was probably because of how I combined the images earlier on. What I ended up doing was just creating a new pair of jeans to cover up the ones beneath it. The hair I tried to make cartoon wacky, but just nothing I did looked right. I do however have a little divot on the forehead. I wish that I gave the image some more depth, but I just didn't know how to go about doing it. The hands are also a little wacky and unsymmetrical, but in true cartoon fashion each hand only has four fingers. Just think of the finished product as an alien cartoon version of myself made for a cheap web series. In that respect, I don't think it's that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment