Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I didn't quite finish this project. I got through the first video and the touched on the second one a little bit. Towards the beginning I had some trouble with "moving" the room. When painting the floor towards the beginning of the second video I am pretty sure that I painted the wrong floor back in. Also my brush somehow got changed to a setting where it doesn't affect the opacity of pixels and instead just deletes them entirely. Unfortunately I was so focused on just trying to follow the video that I didn't quite catch these things in time. I do feel though that I did an ok job in adjusting the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment